- One of the ten systemically important credit institutions as determined by the Russian Central Bank
- One of the largest credit and financial institutions in Russia, with total assets of 2.7 trillion Russian roubles
Why Otkritie Bank
Otkritie Bank is the largest Russian private bank and ranks fourth by assets
among all Russian Banking Groups
- Regional network of more than 416 offices and 2,900 ATMs across 52 Russian regions, from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok
- 15,000 employees servicing 3.5 million retail clients and 27,500 corporate customers
Reliable Deposits in a major bank
|Deposit Options||Primary Income||Add-on||Easy conversion||Flex. Management||Premium|
|Opening, in Russian roubles, U.S. dollars, or Euro|
|Additions to the deposit|
|Conversion between RUB, USD and EUR|
|Maximum interest rate if opened via online or mobile bank|
|Benefits for holders of Premium or Optimum package cards|
Bullion coins are a financial savings instrument as well as a valuable present.
It is important to mention that bullion coins traded within Russia are exempt from VAT.
Russian Central Bank is the official issuer of the investment coins in Russia.
Conventional methods of coinage and significant number of copies produced make it possible to keep the coin cost very close to the price of the precious metal it contains.
• Coins can be sold with profit
• A great opportunity to diversify and balance your investment portfolio
St George the Dragon Slayer
Fine gold or sterling silver coins with engraved image of St George, a legendary martyr. Traditionally St George is depicted as a mounted lancer slaying the dragon.
These are coins created with exceptional craftsmanship and highest standards of minting
• a precious gift for either men or women, a wedding or a birthday gift, or a religious holiday present.
• a choice of fine gold, sterling silver, various textures, including precious stones, enamel, etc., various themes and prices, with a range of issuing states from Russia to exotic Niue.
• each coin is boxed or presented inside a gift card.
A limited edition series exclusive to Otkritie Bank: featuring artwork from the famous cartoon The Hedgehog in the Fog, as well as images of Saint Matrona of Moscow, The Holy Blessed Xenia of Saint Petersburg, and a Good Luck coin – a great present for coin collectors as well as wider public.
The Hedgehog in the Fog
A series of four limited edition sterling silver coins with unique design. The images engraved on the reverse match the artwork featured in Yuri Norstein’s The Hedgehog in the Fog. This is especially valuable for both the collectors and general public wishing to purchase a lovely gift for themselves, or their friends and family. The coin packaging also bears the images from The Hedgehog in the Fog with a personal note and good wishes from its author.
A sterling silver coin depicting a golden horseshoe – traditionally perceived in Russia as a symbol of good luck and fortune.
Saint Matrona of Moscow
Bearing a colour printed canonical image of Saint Matrona of Moscow (one of the most revered Orthodox saints) with Pokrovsky Convent in the background.